Layout of Xperios Screen
Xperios uses a set of standard and easy to use screen layouts to display and edit data, such as…
- The Dashboard- This is the main screen layout which is displayed when you open Xperios. It is the hub for managing all operations.
- Record Card- Primary data objects such as Contacts, Events, and all drop-down list items are managed via a record card view.
- Standard Dialogue- Whenever the system requires data to be entered by the User to complete a process it will display a standard dialogue layout view.
- Report Dialogue- When running a Report, the system will use a Report dialogue layout to request any Report criteria.
- Report View- When displaying a Report, the system will use a Report layout view to present the data.